[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:43:42 -0700

I wrote:

  Sure, they will, although I don't think you have to optimize or keep column
detection on.  It should recognize page breaks whether those settings are on or
off.

  But you definitely want to have two-page recognition on if you are scanning
two pages at a time.  Otherwise, half the page breaks will be missing.  We
absolutely don't want that.