[no subject]

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:27:14 -0800

Hi Evan,

        When we first had this discussion months back, I researched the
elipsis and its spacing.  And it's confusing, because the spacing is
optional in print.  That is, printers consider pretty much any amount of
spacing within and around the elipsis acceptable. At least that's what I
read when researching the subject.

Mayrie