[bksvol-discuss] Re: new book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 06:55:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tiffany,

  It's a New York Times bestseller, so I'm currently working on it.  I should
have it done within a day or two, so don't bother with your version of it.

  Thanks a bunch!  Carrie

"Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          hi
  Last month I scanned a new book by Nora Roberts called Blue Smoke. I don't
see it up on the website, nor Marissa's up-coming list, but I wanted to make
sure nobody already had it in the making before I began to clean it up.
  Tiff
  p.s. This week Nora Roberts also came out with the third and last book of the
"In the Garden" trilogy.