[bksvol-discuss] new book

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:21:39 -0400

Writer Alert! from Barnes & Noble.com

Per your request, we are sending you this Writer Alert announcement.

Nicholas Sparks's
exciting new book,
True Believer,
is now available! Be among the first to read it.

Available Now

And Don't Miss...

* Learn more about
Nicholas Sparks.
New! Save an EXTRA 10% Online Every Day! There's never been a better time to
become a Member. Join now.

Shop Our Departments:

Books  |
Music  |
DVD & Video  |
Used & Out of Print
Sale Annex  |
Business & Technology

2005. To unsubscribe from any Newsletter, Writer Alert, DVD Alert or Music
Alert please visit your
Keep Me Posted Preference Center,
uncheck the boxes on the appropriate page and then click the "Update My
Preferences" button.

© 2005 Barnes & Noble.com llc. All Rights Reserved.
BN.com Newsletters & Alerts, 76 Ninth Avenue, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10011.
Barnes & Noble.com -- www.bn.com
KEEP ME POSTED!
WRITER ALERT - Find out when your favorite author publishes a new book!