[bksvol-discuss] Re: new book

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:14:03 -0500

wonderful. Thank you.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:55 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: new book

  Hi Tiffany,

  It's a New York Times bestseller, so I'm currently working on it.  I should
have it done within a day or two, so don't bother with your version of it.

  Thanks a bunch!  Carrie

  "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    hi
    Last month I scanned a new book by Nora Roberts called Blue Smoke. I don't
see it up on the website, nor Marissa's up-coming list, but I wanted to make
sure nobody already had it in the making before I began to clean it up.
    Tiff
    p.s. This week Nora Roberts also came out with the third and last book of
the "In the Garden" trilogy.