[bksvol-discuss] Re: new book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:39:57 -0400

Robert Riddle, you may be new to this list. I am not sure of this but if you are, believe me, if I ever want to criticize, you will know. (grin)

E.
At 06:20 PM 9/1/2006, you wrote:
I think E was just curious. I admit I was, too. I
hadn't heard of the author before and I, too, wondered
why you were surprised. It wasn't a criticism, I'm
sure, but a request for info. Like, what genre is it?
Some of us who aren't familiar with the author might
like to become acquainted with his work, if we like
the genre.smile

Cindy