[bksvol-discuss] Re: let's decide on the fate of this poor book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:21:53 -0800 (PST)

Me, too. But I think the trick is to keep renewing it
and not letting it get released. If one misses the
date and gets the notice, then quickly go to the
download list and download it again. If it doesn't
appear on the download list, no one will know how long
you've got it and been working on it. smile.

G.Cindy

--- Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I kind of think this is a discussion--someone's
> patterns of validating--that shouldn't be aired on
> the lists. And BTW, I have a book I've been doing
> for several nmonths for lack of time.
> Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.
>   ----- Ori

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/