[bksvol-discuss] Re: let's decide on the fate of this poor book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:46:04 -0600

Jackie - thanks, that makes much more sense as to what you were trying to say!

I'll send you a cyber-glass of whiskey, honey and lemon juice if that will help that respiratory infection. smile.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jackie McBride wrote:
Sorry, Judy, what I meant & what I guess I should have said (& what I
guess I thought I actually did say but probably didn't) was sighted
nonmember volunteers, e.g., those who do not qualify for Bookshare's
services . I'm saying that if there's gonna be concern about sharing
books amongst validators, then that's kinda bogus because
non-print-disabled volunteers are reading these books & we all agree
that's a *good* thing but technically it constitutes a copyright
violation if u wanna get right down to it. I thoroughly understand
about dyslexia as I spent more years than I can count assisting many
dyslectic students in a professional institution w/their studies.

Again I apologize if I expected yall to have telepathy. I think this
upper respiratory infection is clogging up my sinuses & thereby
putting pressure on my brain or something.