[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil tutorials

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:33:46 -0400

If you settle for K 8 or 9 you can then purchase 10 or 11 when ever it comes
out for $95.  But frankly 9 isn't bad, smile, I have it and it works just
fine for what I demand of it, and as you all know that is a lot.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.