[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil tutorials

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 01:00:13 -0400

For sale yes. I have never personally seen folks giving away k1000 but she can keep reading those magazines and perhaps one day it will be there.

E.
At 10:08 PM 9/25/2006, you wrote:

People can become sick, move away, decide that scanning stuff isn't right
for them, enjoy using Fine Reader better instead of K 1000 for example.

There is a mass market in used CCTVs and I have seen notetakers, and screen
reading software for sale in the backs of Braille Forum and Braille Monitor.
Why not Kesy, smile.

After all she can only ask.

I recieved a brailler from a elderly neighbor's sister, who could no longer
use it.  I received several writing guides from my previous place of
employment because they didn't know what they were, but i did.

So... it happens.

I do know one individual who sold his copy of Kesy on Ebay, as he didn't
want it anymore.  Why I don't know but he did.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Alumni Association Board www.guidedogs.com

Dog ownership is like a rainbow.
 Puppies are the joy at one end.
 Old dogs are the treasure at the other.