[bksvol-discuss] Re: .doc to.rtf

  • From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 18:56:34 -0700

If you are using word pad go to file, then save or save as then select rich
text format on the pop up panel and hit save to your right.

If you have MS word put the open the file with MS Word and format it as needed,
then save as rtf file. When you go to save, go to file, save, or save as, then
use the second drop down panel below the file name and indicate rich text
format, then save to your right

Some word pad files do transfer welll in MS Word, other seem to loses a little
formating like in colums.  .

There are some conversion programs that do not require use of MS Word. Some of
them will convert pdf files to fiff files to word or rtf. I am testing a few to
see how well they do before I purchase one.

Any suggestions of programs others have used or have tried are welcome. I am
looking to go from pdf multiple pages to word or rtf.

Colleen Edwards

Colleen Edwards
3377 Bethel Road SE, Suite 107, PMB 334
Port Orchard WA 98366
253 857 7943
FAX: 253 203 6233
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxxx

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.