[bksvol-discuss] Re: .doc to.rtf

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 23:55:11 -0400

Ha! You're telling me!  Nothing with Microsoft is ever, ever simple, logical
or intuitive.  One must always jump through hoops to get simple things done
in M S Word like page through a document.  That search problem drove me
crazy for many years as I would have to start word again every time I wanted
to move by pages.  So I spent a lot of time looking for an answer and just
happened upon it, not on any of the M S sites, of course.  I only stopped
using Word Perfect because it is not well supported by screen readers.  I
think it is a far superior word processor by far  to M S Word though and
wish I could use it again.  Converted by force, not by choice, if you know
what I mean!  Good to hear from you, Rick..
M.A.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey