[bksvol-discuss] Re: .doc to.rtf

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 23:42:02 -0400

Word is stupid with its search options and this thing drove me crazy for
years.  You have to reset it using key combination  control plus alt plus
home.    It will ask for browse object, and you choose page.  Now you are
back to searching by pages until you fill something into the search box, at
which point you will loose the page search and will need to do that key
combination again to browse by page..  If you prefer, there is a select
browse object at the bottom of the document window and you can click there
with mouse.  It will say choose browse object,  and you can choose browse by
page.  But I prefer using the ctrl plus alt plus home key combo.  Hope that
is of help.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey