[bksvol-discuss] Re: do others like this description?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 11:33:37 -0500

My conscience is fine Ann. Cris of course folks can write whatever review they like. I also know that Carrie submitted the book. I doubt she would have written such a review. Since the bookshare site caters to disabled folks, I simply wonder if disabled folks enjoy reading such reviews or if a note to Carrie with a differently worded review may be a good idea.

If I read the book I will certainly review it.

In the meantime not having read it, I put forth the following possibility.

This author, and founder of a Christian ministry, tells the story of a blind woman who met difficult circumstances with courage and resolve.

Such a review keeps the sense of her courage and good attitude. It drops the tone of the present review, making the heroine more a part of humanity than the previous wording, though that of course is my opinion.

E.