[bksvol-discuss] Re: do others like this description?

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:46:14 -0600

I'm afraid some volunteers are as crushable as it may seem. This list can be
a harsh place sometimes, and I've known several people who have left the
bookshare community for just that reason. People are afraid of being judged
and put down.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb