[bksvol-discuss] Re: dis dis dis

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:14:49 -0800

Hi, Debby, thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't doubt your word.
You're correct that I was thinking in terms of Braille, a thing most likely
for me to do when dealing with proofreading a file. Naturally, I assume you
knew what to do about that. If it doesn't make sense and you've verified
with the submitter that it shouldn't be in the text, you can delete to your
heart's content, I think. Regards, Kim.