[bksvol-discuss] Re: dis dis dis

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 01:22:55 -0600

Hi Bob!

Thanks for the suggestion. Computer braille would make sense if I were using a note taker or braille display. Funny how this is such a braillish thing when I'm not using any kind of braille.

Debby

At 09:55 AM 11/22/2009, Bob wrote
You are seeing, in most cases, periods. You are trying to use Braille to correct with.

As much as is possible, you should use computerized Braille to prevent such confusions.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>