[bksvol-discuss] Re: dis dis dis

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:45:34 -0600

Hi Lynnsky and everyone!

Amen! I have gotten all of the help I asked for very graciously from list members. I don't always find it easy to ask for help, so thanks everyone for making this such a safe place to ask for it.

Debby

At 12:45 AM 11/26/2009, Lynn I wrote
We're so fortunate to have sighted volunteers and those friends and family
members who are willing to help out. I can't tell you how many times other
Bookshare volunteers have helped me with a project.

Thanks to all of you, and a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving to everyone.

Blessings.

Lynnsky and Liberty