[bksvol-discuss] Re: brackets

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:38:40 -0700 (PDT)

Jill,

As several people have suggested, leave them as
brackets. Brackets have a different meaning and use
from parentheses.

I used to put page numbers for un-numbered pages in
brackets, but Gerald (I think) says they're annoying
to listeners, so lately I've just been putting the
page numbers in without them. Is this o.k., or should
I leave the un-numbered pages un-numbered, as they are
in the book? I don't want readers/listeners to think
any pages are missing.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com