[bksvol-discuss] Re: brackets

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:11:29 -0500

If there are no square brackets in a book I submitted it is because there
were no square brackets in the print copy.  During the proofing process I
search for every char available from the keyboard which is not purely
alphanumeric or common punctuation and take action on an individual bases:
 remove, replace with another char, or leave it alone as needed.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
04/04/2005 09:25 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: brackets

I''m reading a book in brf that Guido submitted and there are no brackets
at all...  So either  the braille translator removes them or the validator
remooved them..  Tere is no junk at all.

Sue S.