From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 11:39 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: brackets

Jill,

As several people have suggested, leave them as
brackets. Brackets have a different meaning and use
from parentheses.

I used to put page numbers for un-numbered pages in
brackets, but Gerald (I think) says they're annoying
to listeners, so lately I've just been putting the
page numbers in without them. Is this o.k., or should
I leave the un-numbered pages un-numbered, as they are
in the book? I don't want readers/listeners to think
any pages are missing.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com