[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookbooks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

If that's the case, just put the book on the scanner up aside down, i.e., with
the bottom of the page at the edge where the hinge is .For some reason, when my
husband got me a new scanner some years back with the Fine reader software, it
I have to do that.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: