[bksvol-discuss] Re: being scanned list revision & how to search the list

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 08:38:11 -0700

U know, yall, for whatever reason, I've been receiving a lot of
messages of late where there was no message at all. Once or twice I'd
say it was the sender accidentlly hitting send & that it was just an
oops. Now, though, I'm beginning to wonder if somehow content isn't
being stripped by Freelists.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at: