To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 8:43 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: being scanned list revision & how to search the list

On 8/2/09, Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Cindy.
If you could separate the fields (author, title, scannor, and proofer) with
tabs instead of spaces then those who wanted to use a spreadsheet could
easily convert the file. Also, it would be fairly easy to sort the various
fields such as title thus making it easier to look for duplicates, or for
people trying to see what they are down for scanning.

I don't know how much trouble that would be but if it could be done I think
it would make for a neat tool.

Just a suggestion.
Bob

          From: Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out
for.
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 11:06 PM

          HI Cindy,

The more I think about the size of your list, I see how much space it would save not having blank lines between entries. I respectfully
withdraw my request for blank lines between entries.  They look nice, but
they do take up space, and are not necessary if every title/author/scanner
is on a line together and only one book per line.

          Mayrie

                  From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
                  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to
watch out for.
                  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 5:52 PM

Well, if it comes to learning how to do something then I
suppose I do a better job of learning it by doing it myself, but that
doesn't mean that a better job is a good job. That's a hell of a position to be in, knowing all kinds of things, but not being able to do a damned thing.

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade
of mine." Che Guevara

                               The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                               _

                  table with 2 columns and 6 rows
                  Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out
for.
                  Date:
                  8/1/2009 8:41:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time
                  From:
                  mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
                  To:
                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Sent from the Internet
                  (Details)
                  table end

I am just the opposite. Chem and bio labs were great for
me. Lecture was a nightmare. I have to do it to learn it. I can't just
listen and learn or read
and learn (probably why I can't figure out how to replace
the darned thing in Open Office).
                  --
                  Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Blood is the Sky by Steve Hamilton <br>

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)

--
Soronel Haetir