[bksvol-discuss] Re: being scanned list revision & how to search the list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

Sue, If you're talking about the being scanned list, you can't write anything.
It's not a true wicki.
People tell me that hey're scanning, I add it to my ret lisst, convert to html
and send it to pavi as an attachment to post. I also post my rtf list on the
volunteer emmail list. A simple search for a title or author should take you to
what you're looking for

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: 08/02/09 05:56:00