[bksvol-discuss] Re: a different page numbers question

  • From: "Rosie" <nothingbutlime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:37:20 -0400

Jill:
No, I don't have a print copy of the book.
All the pages are number in this book, both odd and even except for these two.
I was on the same train of thought as you in terms of the book only having odd
numbers. <smile>
Jamie:
I would appreciate the clarification if it's not too much trouble.
ISBN: 0-671-69381-6

No clarification is fine too, but only if it will cause this book to not be
sent back to step one again for that reason. If someone tells me, it's okay,
just send it, then I will. That is, after I insert those blank lines in between
the page numbers and the actual text. Thanks for pointing that out. If I am
told I must reject this book, that is what I will do, but I'd hate to see it
come to that. Thanks for your help.
Rosie