[bksvol-discuss] Wifey, by Judy Blume

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

My guess is that, since no text is missing, they are
either blank pages or section titles or illustrations.
If you are willing to wait to upload it, I can get the
book and check it out for you.

Except that I can't find one with that ISBN number.
What edition--year and publisher--is it and how many
pages does it have?

Cindy