[bksvol-discuss] Re: a different page numbers question

  • From: "Rosie" <nothingbutlime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:08:05 -0400

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for clearing up the communication guidelines for me. That eases my worry.
I have seen to it that all the pages in this book are numbered properly, and
appropriate pagebreaks were previously placed where they should be. Only one
pagebreak was missing where a page number was listed, but i added it. And I
also added page numbers where page breaks existed but no number was present. In
this example, they are at the bottom, because the page numbers are at the
bottom of each page in the book:
text of page
47
pagebreak
text of page
no page number
pagebreak
text of page
49
pagebreak
What I'm seeing with the two missing page breaks is this:
text of page
19
pagebreak
text of page
no missing text
no extra blank line or pagebreak
21
pagebreak
text of page
no missing text
no extra blank line or pagebreak
23
Absolutely no indication is given that is able to help me guess where pages 20
and 22 begin. I hope this gives you and anyone else reading this a better
understanding of my predicament.
Rosie