[bksvol-discuss] Re: a different page numbers question

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

Rosie, I was able to request the copy with that ISBN. It's coming from Lansing
so it will be a week probably. As soon as it gets here I will let you know.
It's pages 19 and 21 right?

  I'm sure Claire will be able to let you know the original reason for it being
sent back to step 1. It might be something simple like clarification of the
copyright holder if it isn't the author.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Just Desserts (a Savannah Reid mystery) by G A McKevett

Everybody buys on ebay . . . please remember to bid through my ebay link!
Thanks!