[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Kim Friedman <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

Kim, I've added your request to the Wish list and will forward it to the
volunteer list.
Itisn't necessary for you to check  with Powells', though it's nice of you to
offer Our volunteers are very good at finding the books, and often the
libraries hhave them
AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/