[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list?

Also, Drowning Ruth is there, and has been submitted and validated twice. The wish list is very hard to work with, since we'd rather not duplicate efforts.

Don't I remember from the start that you could check the book you took, so no one else would take it too? I seem to remmember that you could check a scan box.

Mickey

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 6:52 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list?

Carrie,

Was Mrs. Pollifax on the list of books you were going
to submit? I saw it on the download list before.

Cindy

--- Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Monica,

  I've already submitted Beaches (which is on the
Wish List) and someone is validating it now, so you
can skip that one.

  Carrie

Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi. Does anyone know of a way to tell which books
on the wish list
still need scanned? It hasn't been updated since the
middle of
January, so I doubt that it's accurate. I know I've
seen some that
have been added to the collection. I'm sure that
others are
somewhere in the validation process too. I'm willing
to do some
scanning but don't want to spend money and hours on
a book that's
been done already.

line. To get a list of available commands, put the

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Mail Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.