[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 00:22:11 -0500

Hi Scott and everyone!

Scott, thanks for the lists.

Although it looks like two books with similar titles, these entries on the being scanned list are the same book that I am scanning. The first entry is how I reported it to the being scanned list.

Alone Across the Arctic: One Woman's Epic Journey by Dog Team Pam Flowers, Ann Dixon

Alone Across the Artics: One Woman's Epic Journey by Dog Team   Pam Flowers

Debby

At 05:49 PM 6/27/2011, Scott Rains wrote
Here are this week's lists.

BTW, the site is working again because the upgrade is complete.

Scott Rains

--
                                                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>