[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 01:39:23 -0800 (PST)

I'd suggest asking here on the list if anyone has any
particular book they'd like scanned I used to keep a
list, back in the days when I scanned, but no longer.
You're right--the Wish List hasn't been updated and
apparently when books are taken from it they aren't
removed, so that isn't safe. It's possible that Rui
has a list--I know he has a list of books that need to
be re-scanned.

I know there have been recent requests, but I don't
remember what they are. I can recommend a couple from
years ago, though: Dancing at the Rascal Fair and ride
with Me Mariah Montana, by Ivan Doig. Also, the
detective stories by Henning Mankell, beginning with
Faceless Killers. Although the order really doesn't
matter, since the stories are complete, one learns
more about the Kurt Wallender, the detective, and his
problems and personality if one reads them in order.

I'm sure people will besiege you with requests if you
post. smile

Cindy