[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:37:02 -0500

I think it would be nice, too, if the wish list could somehow be automated,
but I think maybe that's been mentioned before a while back? I don't
remember, but it would be nice, so when someone checks the box that they're
scanning it, it will either be removed from the list, or if an actual
employee would rather remove it when the book actually appears in the
collection, they could at least automate it so a note would appear in the
listing that that book is being scanned. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to him.