[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Request

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 21:42:12 -0500

Hi Monica,

Erie County Libraries has it.  I requested it, but since the next delivery of
books would be um on Christmas Day, it will be probably next week when I can
get it.

Smile, but I requested it and there is one copy in at the moment so it will
probably be sent to me.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)