[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Request

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:10:59 -0400

Hi, Monica.

I just got off the telephone with my library
and they can inter-loan your book, the updated
2001 version, once someone wonderful scans it.  I would
be THRILLED to validate it.  If you saw my
home office -- not that I'd let anyone in, I'm so
ashamed of the mess and clutter -- you'd know
that I NEED that book!

Hopeful,
Marilyn