[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Request

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 01:03:24 -0600

Dang - figured it out. When I searched I wasn't logged in, so it didn't show it to me as it is only rated good. Thanks again, Deborah, for giving me the direct link. smile

Judy s.

Deborah Murray wrote:
Hi Judy,

Christy is already on BookShare, although it is only rated "good." Someone may want to rescan it.

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=21639

Deborah

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>