[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why can't I find the new books?

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 22:12:30 -0500

I've been having the same problem and I do go to Browse and get to the new books that way, so I don't think that's the problem. I get different results each time I click on the different browse settings as well so everyone else isn't imagining things. It's here too.

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

I'm beginning to suspect that the problem is with the link that says 'most recent books'. Don't go there! I repeat don't go there! From the main page, go to browse, use your Links List if that helps, then, on the browse page, enable links again, and press the letter n as in new.

Apparently the 'most recent' link doesn't go to the same page as does the 'new books' link. Or it is not updated correctly, something. Don't go to 'most recent' go to browse/new books.

Ann P.