[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why can't I find the new books?

Hi all,

this is interesting. Maybe I'm fortunate, but I have just been taking the defaults and I seem to be seeing the new stuff.

<smiling> Talk about scanos, your "qeue" set me off. My synthe said "q-ee-u-ee" Is that one of the QE2's life boats? I do believe you meant queue. I'm still laughing.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring