[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why can't I find the new books?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 18:51:53 -0800 (PST)

Huh! Normally what I do is go to the main page and click on Recent Books. Just
now I tried what you do--main page, Browse, click on "And more" and then on new
books--but I just got all the old ones. The table view didn't have anything
more recent than Jan. 29. The list view is what I need to make my lists easily,
though it won't have book quality when I get it.

The list that starts with Star Bright was added yesterday, but that's probably
the newest available. The odd thing is that books added from the bookshare site
appeared on the new books lists for a brief time day before yesterday but were
not there after 5:15 p.m. Pacific time. But the ones that Carrie adds at night
don't show up for me at all--or apparently for Courtney, either.

How about the rest of you? Are most of you seeing the most recent books, or
just a favored few? grin