[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why can't I find the new books?

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:05:12 -0600

Shannon,

My best bit of advice is: tweak the settings.  In order for me to find
the most recent books, I have to go through all three of the date of
addition settings, trying all three numbers of results per page for
each setting.  I don't know if that will make the books you're looking
for show up, but it may.  Another thing I do is look in the Awaiting
Approval qeue; that at least gives me an idea of what should be up
within the next few hours.
Courtney