[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why can't I find the new books?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 18:00:30 -0800 (PST)

I use firefox but I have also tried IE with the same result. I also tried
emptying the cache orignally. I do get different lists occasionally--Meerkats
just showed up, for example; I haven't seen that in a while. smile

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm