[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uno libro en español

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 01:04:30 -0400

Sorry Cindy, I am completely blind. I can't help by describing the illustrations. I, however, can translate. *G* You tell me what it is you want to say in Spanish and I will be more than happy to write it for you.

I don't really have the time or patience for validating. I don't mind scanning a book, but I just can't sit there and validate. Besides, my computer starts acting crazy when I tell it to spellcheck...we are currently at war with each other. *L*

Let me know...I am usually around at this time. *L*

Hugs,

Maithe
maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx