[bksvol-discuss] Just wondering

  • From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:23:26 -0700

Hi all,

This is just a curiosity question.  What goes on at the admin book approval
stage?  I'm looking at the webpage that lists books awaiting admin approval,
and I'm wondering what exactly they are waiting on.  Who is the admin?  What
does he/she do during the approval process?  I've been a bookshare volunteer
for years and have always wondered about this.

Best,
Allison

"I was getting ready to prepare myself to seriously consider thinking about
planning to try to lose weight."-- Judith Kelman