[bksvol-discuss] Uno libro en español

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:40:18 -0700 (PDT)

I would say yes, but the problem is getting someone to
validate it. Dilsia validated the Spanish edition of
Island of the Blue Dolphins, and I think I validated
El Autobus. Dilsia is working on the Spanish editon of
Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul.

If it's not too long I could do it, but my Spanish is
not good enough to describe illustrations. Maybe
Pratik would like to validate it as a break from his
Latin books. smile

Cindy