[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uno libro en español

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:06:54 -0400

Hmmm...I guess I should have read this message though before I sent it. *snicker* What I meant is that I am fluent in Spanish-I read, write, and speak Spanish, but I do not like to read it. There, that is a bit more concise. *L*

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>