[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tolkien

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:21:19 -0400

Here are a few of the other Tolkien books I've validated

Meditations on Middle-earth , fantasy writers like Orson Scott Card, Ursula K Le Guin, Raymond Feist, Terry Prachett Charles De Lint George R R Martin and more talk about their experiences reading Tolkien and how he inspired and influenced them.

J R R Tolkien Architect of Middle Earth a biography by Daniel Grotta was added by others and is a very good scan.

One Ring to bind them all, Tolkien's Mythology Anne C Petty, I validated this one and it's so scholarly I was shocked...I think it's deconstructionist or something.

The Master of the Rings inside the world of J. R. R. Tolkien by Susan Ang. This one was a fun validation and I validated the 36 pages of glossaries, bibliographies, etc.

If you haven't seen me on list, you can guess what I'm doing. With all of the Tolkien, I still crave my Irish, Scottish and Welsh books, mysteries and surprises.

Oh, and for the Potter fans, We have some entertaining books about the series I think added mostly by Carrie.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>