[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tolkien

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 07:12:31 -0400

Lissi,

I am shocked!  Here I thought I had found a true Tolkien devotee, when to my
utter amazement, you approve of those Peter Jackson abominations.  How can you
do this and hold up your head?  The rest of us LOtR fans may have to penalize
you.

By the way, this audio reading I have fallen in love with is done by Robert
Englis.  It is available at all reputable book sellers.  The books go for
'round $30 each.  Grab, and enjoy!