[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tolkien

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:06:12 -0500

Dear Allison,

Carrie scanned Carpenter and a volunteer has almost finished validating it but has been brought to a hopefully short halt by the Computer In The Shop syndrome. thanks for offering.

If you have Charlotte Church, you could scan her or surprise us!

I hope your semester was a good one and that you're in fine voice and fine spirits!

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>