[bksvol-discuss] Re: we Volunteer; Questions and Requests

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:32:59 -0700

HI Kelby,

I know the Silmarillion is in the validation queue because I rescanned it.
The others may be there also. When Lissi sees this post she will let you
know what is going on. Lissi and a couple others are working on a longer
term project to get more of Tolkien's  works in the collection.

The joy of life is living in the question
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx